Friday, 2 January 2015

Summary of My Life in 2014

Sorry this post came late. Procrastination is definitely on the top of my list as I just came back from my 2-week Japan and Hong Kong trip. 

I can't believe it's already year 2015! One year ago, I can still recall celebrating New Year with my family. I am truly excited for 2015's events to unfold, but at the same time, I just don't want to grow up so quickly! Can I just stay at this age and remain young please? 

2014 was a great year for me in general. It was also a year that provided me with new blogging opportunities - something that I have never expected I could come this far when I started this blog in late 2012. My achievements aren't significant compared to many bloggers, but I think that my consistent improvement is worth jotting down as a memory sake. 

So here's my 2014 timeline! (:

I might have unintentionally missed out something, and that does not mean that I do not appreciate those events in my life. Most of these are taken straight from my blog, so pardon me if I do miss out any important stuff that you know about me! 

January

New Year Celebration @ Blisshouse Restaurant



Passed my driving test!



February

Media Invite: Lovewerkz Valentines Day Party


March


Media Invite: influr x Marriott Hotel x Laneige




April

21st Birthday







Home Renovation



May

Media Invite: Exit Plan with Mapwerkz



Media Invite: McCafe Workshop Preview



June

Media Invite: Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Launch



Signed a 1-year Contract with Mapwerkz as their Resident Blogger


July

Media Invite: Domino's Behind The Scenes Blogger Meet with TIN



Media Invite: Hee Kee Desserts Food Tasting



August

First Trampoline Session



Media Invite: Selfie Pop-up Studio with Mapwerkz



Supurrlicious Tea Party @ Poh Heng



Baking Addiction Starts



September

BKK Trip with Family and Bf





Baked a cake for Bf's birthday


October

Media Invite: Trick Eye Museum with TIN



Media Invite: Intel Event x Pasarbella



Media Invite: AnjaliChocolat Tasting



River Safari Couple Date



Collaboration with SingTel and Ogilvy



November

Media Invite: Wongamania Financial Card Game



December

Media Invite: Hotel Clover's "The Clover Christmas Bake Fest"



Media Invite: Panasonic Cooking Demo Class for X'mas Goodies



Japan and Hong Kong Trip with Family


Countdown Party @ Butter Factory with Boyfriend


I guess that sums up my life in 2014! With many many other awesome things that I have not mentioned in this blog post. Looking forward to a better year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment